Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kelas Bermula.

My first class for this semester was Academic Communication (A.C). Actually, Hubungan Etnik was the first but i can't assumed that is my first class or lecture because i escaped it. The reasons why i didn't come to lecture because my friends told me it is useless if i come to Hubungan Etnik's lecture.

Sungguh tidak semangat. I woke up late approximately around 7.30 am and my class started about 8.00 am. That was how rushes i prepared myself. I went to A.C's class with Athirah. Well, both of us registered the same sets. In the class, we just had some briefings about A.C course and ice breaking as well. Almost 2 hours, the class is finished.

Then, we had our breakfast at Pusanika. Tak rindu nak makan kat sana. Boring!! After that, we went to my faculty. Ewww~ My spirit was down when i went to Faculty because Athirah's friend wanted to buy A.C's book at Pusat Pengajian Umum (PPU) . We walked until the bus station and wait until the bus come. Unfortunately, i mets a MINAH ni, Entah lah. Agak busybody and forcing me to answer her questions twicely. Arghhh!! so MINTA PUJI kata orang sarawak.

After all, we reached PPU with safe and we were not waiting to get the books. then, we back to our college.

No comments:

Post a Comment